Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bubbly's Top 10 Expressions

A pug has many expressions. They can look depressing one minute and the very next, radiant and happy. Some of our friends say pugs are so ugly, "Of all dogs, why rear a pug with that wrinkled ugly face?" Obviously, one man's meat is another man's poison. For us, Bubbly is adorably ugly.

These are the many expressions of Bubbly caught on camera. Well, since there are ten of them, hence the title, Top 10 Expressions.

Hello, world! (the classic blank expression)


I'm the guardian of this garden. I'm dead serious about my job.


Yes, master?

Wassap?

Oh my goodness! (in shock)

Ok, I promise I'll be a good girl.

What looking you?

Can play with me, please?

Oooh...are you checking out my butt?


Are we done yet?

Click here for jobs in Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia.

7 comments:

  1. yeah...she is really a bundle of joy...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute. i see many of those expressions in angus too. pugs are the best! before I got angus, I thought pugs were ugly too but now that I have one, i truly understand the meaning of "beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. from day 1 I already think pugs are cute and pretty :-) Really big fan of pugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mengmic and KS, so true. Ya know, we wanted a bull dog at first but now having Bubbly, we had also become a huge fan of pugs. hahaa...

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah..cos she's having her period...:)

    ReplyDelete